A well-tailored taxonomy is the foundation of any successful publisher’s video strategy. If metadata is the lifeblood of content discovery, taxonomy is the circulatory system. A taxonomy’s configuration of categories and subcategories provides context for the discovery and recommendation algorithm which interprets a video’s more granular associated metadata (keywords/tags, title, description, etc.) to facilitate video recommendations.
- Video Programming Essentials: Understanding Your Video Data
- Client Success Story: J.J. Helland – Using AI to Inform Editorial Programming
- Client Success Story: Gunnar Waldman (This Old House) – Monetizing TV in Digital
- Client Success Story: Damian Benders (iOne Digital) – Scaling a Digital Network
- How to use Social Media to Engage Users on Site